DO YOU NEED AN MC?… DO YOU REALLY WANT TO TAKE A CHANCE?
I want your Special Day, Party or Event to be memorable for the right reason!
- Does Uncle Bob like his red wine a bit too much?
- Does your best mate often let the F-Bomb slip?
- Does your mum like to talk about all your past girlfriends?
- Do you really want to burden a guest with this very important task?
The duties of the MC cannot be underestimated, they are vital in ensuring the event runs smoothly and on schedule, making sure guests have a great time, the bride and groom or hosts are left with a wonderful memory for years to come.
I CAN HELP YOU WITH THIS… to the highest standard and in the right quantity that your event requires. I am highly experienced in public speaking, and able to tailor this to the level of formality needed, arriving completely organised.
Here’s a short list of possible Wedding MC duties. This can be modified to suit any event.
- Opening the wedding reception by welcoming the wedding guests.
- Introducing yourself as the Wedding Master of Ceremonies for the reception.
- Formally introducing the bride and grooms parents to the wedding guests, ensuring that pronunciations of first and last names are correct.
- Introducing the bridal party in the order they will be seated at the head table.
- Creating an atmosphere of anticipation and announcing the entrance of the wedding couple with enthusiasm and applause.
- Introducing the person who will say the blessing or grace prior to serving the main meal.
- Introducing each wedding guest before they give their wedding speech or wedding toast.
- Giving the Wedding MCs Wedding Speech if requested to do so.
- Reading messages of congratulations from friends and relatives who were unable to attend the wedding.
- Announcing the ceremonial cutting of the cake.
- Informing the wedding guests that the throwing of the bouquet and garter are about to take place.
- Announcing the commencement of the dancing.
- Announcing the first dance by the bride and groom and inviting them to take to the dance floor.
- Informing the wedding guests that the bride and groom will be leaving the reception shortly.
- Officially ending the wedding reception, thanking the guests for attending, and wishing them a safe trip home.
DJ Skin & Bone MC Videos